On today's Chris Mathews Show, Tucker Carlson said that there is another congressman who engaged in inappropriate behavior with the house pages. He said that this congressman was "heterosexual," that he knows who the congressman is and that he expects his identity to come out soon. Has anyone else heard anything about this? If this other congressman is a Republican, the roof could completely cave in on the party Nov. 7th. It's unlikely it is a Democrat, as I can't imagine Tucker sitting on this story if he has dirt on a Dem.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
John, coral, democat, Eternal Hope, DrKate, PBnJ, calistan, iliketodrum, Geronimo, SoCalLiberal, aaraujo, Overseas, abbeysbooks, Shaking the Tree, StrayCat, Leila, N0MAN1968, everhopeful, va dare, FrankieB, Carolina Grl, TruthOfAngels, Magster, phoenixdreamz, DemMarineVet, SBE, KJC MD
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by louisxiv
- Just reported on CBS. Obama won the debate: 53/23 Obama more trusted 76/...178 comments 233 Recs
- And the narrative has changed!!!! The unemployment rate in the U.S. unexpectedly fell to 7.8 percent in September, the lowest since President Barack Obama took office in January 2009, as employers ...430 comments 388 Recs
- Gallup ROCKETS in the wake of the Obamamerical Likely Traditional (Drudge Version) Obama 51 +1 McCain 43 -...368 comments 485 Recs
- Finally. To paraphrase the man himself, here's the best motherfucking No on Prop 8 ad of this motherfucking campaign:461 comments 1036 Recs
- I am a born and raised Californian. A bay area baby to be exact. Born in Berkeley, raised in the hills of Oakland, lived in Sacramento for a few years, and then back to the bay. (There's nowhere ...453 comments 1037 Recs
- North Carolina had 149,245 more early votes cast Friday, for a cumulative total of 980,035 through 9 days of a 17-day early voting period, nearing the 2004 final total of 984,294. The million vote ...18 comments 19 Recs
- Bill Schneider has been talking out of his ass quite a bit during this election and today he spewed some more dung. He pondered whether Obama had coattails long enough to sweep down ticket Democrats ...43 comments 14 Recs
- The rats are all jumping the ship. The USS McCain/Titanic is in full sink mode and all the traditional republicans are running away as fast as they can. Below the fold, the smart(er) rats are ...447 comments 1138 Recs
- A new Survey USA poll has Barack Obama up 51%-43% in Missouri. Support in St Louis County has solidified ...221 comments 89 Recs
- *This thing is really starting to look like a landslide*. From the StarTribune.com; /At one time Obama had 11 offices in the state and more than 50 staffers. But the staffers pulled out almost a ...47 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.