Mike Stark goes and... Pays a visit to O'Reilly's house...
How dare he?
I mean... We Are Better Than This right?...
It damages our credibility, I mean people might say bad things like:
Stark is netroots funded, and posted his record of these hijinks at Daily Kos, rather than at his own site. That, combined with the fact that the diary spent most of today at the top of the recommended list at Kos, is pretty strong association with Daily Kos and its community — and you just know O’Reilly is going to point out the notes in neighbors mailboxes and the signs this evening or tomorrow evening. Not good publicity for the Kossacks and their convention.
Yes... These horrible notes Mike Stark stuck in the neighbors mailboxes.
- After these words during the course of their dinner in early May 2002, Defendant BILL O'REILLEY's demeanor abruptly changed. O'REILLY's eyes became glazed and bizarrely strayed in opposite directions. Suddenly without provocation or warning, Defendant BILL O'REILLY said to Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS: "And just use your vibrator to blow off steam." When Plaintiff reddened, Defendant BILL O'REILLY asked lewdly: "What, you've got a vibrator, don't you? Every girl does." When Plaintiff responded indignantly, "No, and no, they don't. Does your wife?" Defendant replied: "Yes, in fact she does. She'd kill me if she knew I was telling you!" Plaintiff was repulsed.
- During the course of their dinner in early May 2002, Defendant BILL O'REILLY proceeded, without solicitation or invite, to inform Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS that he had advised another woman to purchase a vibrator, and had taught that woman how to masturbate while telling her sexual stories over the telephone. O'REILLY told Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS she knew the woman from FOX. Defendant O'REILLY then boasted that the woman had her first orgasm via masturbation as he spoke to her on the telephone.
- When plaintiff responded that she never engaged in phone sex, Defendant BILL O'REILLY professed disbelief, and told her that the sexual stories he told were all based upon his own experiences, such as when he recieved a massage in a cabana in Bali and the "little short brown woman" asked to see his penis and was "amazed." Defendant BILL O'REILLY then suggested that he tell Plaintiff the same sexual stories, which he knew she would "just love." Shocked and embarrassed, Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS informed Defendant in no uncertain terms that she was neither experienced in nor interested in gaining experience in telephone sex. Defendant expressed disbelief.
- On or about early April 2004, Defendant BILL O'REILLY telephoned Plaintiff at home. Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS then told Defendant that she would only have dinner with him if the talk was professional. Defendant BILL O'REILLY agreed.
- On or about April 13, 2004, during dinner at Milos, Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS again told Defendant BILL O'REILLY that she would return to work on "The O'Reilly Factor" only if he no longer engaged in inappropriate conduct. Defendant agreed: "Of course, because then you'd be working for me and I'd have power over you, so that couldn't happen, that wouldn't be fair." When Plaintiff reminded Defendant that he had done the same thing to other women who worked on "The O'Reilly Factor," and that he should be careful or they might tell someone, O'REILLY vehemently threatened with words to the effect:
If any woman ever breathed a word I'll make her pay so dearly that she'll wish she'd never been born, I'll rake her through the mud, bring up things in her life and make her so miserable that she'll be destroyed. And besides, she wouldn't be able to afford the lawyers I can or endure it financially as long as I can. And nobody would believe her, it'd be her word against mine and who are they going to believe? Me or some unstable woman making outrageous accusations. They'd see her as some psycho, someone unstable. Besides, I'd never make the mistake of picking unstable crazy girls like that
- During the course of this conversation, Defendant BILL O'REILLY further sternly warned, to the effect:
If you cross FOX NEWS CHANNEL, it's not just me, it's [FOX President] Roger Ailes who will go after you. I'm the street guy out the front making loud noises about the issues, but Ailes operates behind the scenes strategizes and make things happen so that one day BAM! The person gets what's coming to them but never sees it coming. Look at Al Franken, one day he's going to get a knock on his door and life as he's known it will change forever. That day will happen, trust me.
- During the course of this conversation, Defendant BILL O'REILLY bizarrely rambled further about Al Franken: "Ailes knows very powerful people and this goes all the way to the top." Plaintiff queried: "To the top of what?" Defendant responded: "Top of the country. Just look at who's on the cover of his book [Bush and Cheney], they're watching him and will be for yeas. [Al Franken's] finished, and he's going to be sorry he ever took FOX NEWS CHANNEL on." Plaintiff found O'REILLY's paranoid rambling both strange and alarming.
- On or about August 2, 2004, Defendant BILL O'REILLY telephoned Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS at her home after interviewing two porn stars on "The O'Reilly Factor." Apparently, O'REILLY was "excited" from the show. With little preamble, Defendant BILL O'REILLY launched into a vile and degrading monologue about sex.
- During the course of O'REILLY's telephone monologue on August 2, 2004, he suggested that Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS purchase a vibrator and name it, and that he had one "shaped like a cock with a little battery in it" that a woman had given him. It became apparent that Defendant was masturbating as he spoke. After he climaxed, Defendant O'REILLY said to Plaintiff: "I appreciate the fun phone call. You can have fun tonight. I'll appreciate it. I mean it." Plaintiff felt as if the floor had fallen out from beneath her. She was shocked, frightened and upset. She felt trapped.
- At approximately 11:06 p.m. on or about September 1, 2004, during the course of the Republican National Convention, Defendant BILL O'REILLY telephoned Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS on her cell phone and asked that she call. Plaintiff believed that the call would be work-releated, and returned the call. Instead, Defendant BILL O'REILLY once again launched into a lewd and lascivious, unsolicited and disturbing sexually-graphic talk.
- Despite informing him that she was not at all interested in the conversation, and despite he adamant refusal to participate in such talk, Defendant O'REILLY informed Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS that he was watching a porn movie and babbled perversely regarding his fantasies concerning Carribean vacations because, purpotedly: "Once people get into that hot weather they shed their inhibitions, you know they drink during the day, they lay there and lazy, they have dinner and then they come back and fool around... that's basically the modus operandi."
- During the course of his monologue, Defendant O'REILLY further stated:
Well, if I took you down there then I'd want to take a shower with you right away, that would be the first think I'd do... yeah, we'd check into the room, and we would order up some room service and uh, you'd definitely get two wines into you as quickly as I could get into you I would get'em into you... maybe intravenously, get those glasses of wine into you...
You would basically be in the shower and then I would come in and I'd join you and you would have your back to me and I would take that little loofa thing and kinda' soup up your back... rub it all over you, get you to relax, hot water... and um... you know, you'd feel the tension drain out of you and uh, you still would be with your back to me then I would kinda' put my arm - it's in one of those mitts, those loofa mitts you know, so I got my hands in it... and I would put it around front, kinda' rub your tummy a little bit with it, and then with my other hand I would start to massage your boobs, get your nipples really hard... 'cis I like that and you have really spectacular boobs...
So anyway I'd be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples really hard, kinda' kissing your neck from behind... and then I would take the other hand with the falafel (sic) thing and I'd put it on your pussy but you'd have to do it really light, kist kind of a tease business.
Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS was frightened and disturbed.
- During the course of this monologue, Defendant BILL O'REILLY suggested that he would perform oral sex upon Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS, and that she would start to perform fellation upon his "big cock" but not complete the sex act: "you'd tease me, like you wouldn't really do it, you'd just like - 'cuz I know you... you're like a tease."
- During the course of his perverted ravings, Defendant BILL O'REILLY told Plaintiff that they would then engage in sexual intercourse. When Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS again reminded Defendant O'Reilly that she did not want to participate reminding him that he was her boss, O'REILLY responded: "you just have to suspend that."
- During the course of Defendant BILL O'REILLY's sexual rant, it became clear that he was using a vibrator upon himself and that he ejaculated. Plaintiff was repulsed.
- Immediately after climaxing, Defendant BILL O'REILLY launched into a discussion concerning how good he was during a recent appearance on "The Tonight Show" with Jay Leno: "It was funny, they used a big clip of me... Right after brokaw and Brokaw was absolutely the most unfunny guy in the world, and the audience got a big charge out of my.... It was good."
Have we no shame?
At long last, I ask you, have we no sense of decency?
How dare Mike Stark do such a thing?
How dare he harass poor poor innocent Bill O'Reilly.