- Check out who Romney has advising him:
"I want bin Laden's head shipped back in a box filled with dry ice," Black told them, one of the agents later reported. "I want to be able to show bin Laden's head to the president."
- Kevin Drum and The Carpetbagger Report pick some of the worst blog posts ever.
- If you missed Markos on Bill Maher last night, there are a couple of clips on YouTube.
- Last weekend I got on a weird pizza linking kick, and ablington helped out with a couple more links. Today: Japanese pizza.
- And somewhat related, this look at a 1977 JC Penney catalog is one of the funniest things I've read recently. It was posted a couple weeks ago but seems to have been making the rounds this week for some reason - one of the people I sent it to after reading it said he'd gotten in from like 3 people in 15 minutes. There's some kind of network study to be done here.
- Rudy Giuliani: still a liar, Joe Biden edition.
- In Pakistan:
Gen. Pervez Musharraf declared a state of emergency in Pakistan on Saturday, suspending the constitution, replacing the chief justice before a crucial Supreme Court ruling on his future as president, and cutting communications in the capital. Paramilitary troops and police swarmed the capital.