Reader PH points out that several weeks ago Stephen Colbert encouraged Republicans to consider making the Corinthian column a wedge issue in the November election. As always, Colbert has his finger on the pulse of the national GOP.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
SarahLee, jethropalerobber, Ed Tracey, frisco, bronte17, Rupert, DoctorScience, jaywillie, homo neurotic, donailin, wiscmass, Land of Enchantment, Kimball Cross, middleagedhousewife, anotherdemocrat, oscarsdad, discocarp, rhutcheson, weaponsofmassdeception, robertacker13
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by smintheus
- This damning audio tape of a recorded phone call from Palin senior staffer Frank Bailey to an Alaska Public Safety Department staffer. First Palin claimed ...379 comments 512 Recs
- (From the diaries -- kos) I posted a shorter version of this list yesterday and was asked to expand and repost it. What do we know about Sarah Palin? She's a popular ...611 comments 540 Recs
- With all eyes turned to Denver and the historic events unfolding there, Republicans met to hammer out the details of John McCain's platform to be unveiled this coming week. One crucial question ...4 comments 10 Recs
- Amidst all the hoopla around the Democratic National Convention, Obama's fantastic speech, and McCain's bizarre VP selection, John McCain spent most of the past week quietly campaigning in Arizona. ...51 comments 60 Recs
- John McCain, a/k/a John McNasty, had us going for awhile. He suckered us all in by making us think he would actually choose as a running mate someone with zero experience in national politics, zero ...21 comments 5 Recs
- There is a funny scene in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade in which Indy and his father are tied to chairs inside a very large stone fireplace, while the rest of the room is on fire. ...497 comments 890 Recs
- 328 comments 433 Recs
- Top Story Palin filed lawsuit against federal government to stop listing of polar bears as threatened because polar ...55 comments 27 Recs
- This is a breaking story from NPR: Sarah Palin may have scrubbed her own Wikipedia entry shortly before her nomination leaked this morning.738 comments 867 Recs
- Governor Palin was born in Sandpoint, Idaho on February 11th, 1964. Her parents were such enthuasists for the outdoors that they moved from Northern Idaho to Alaska. Presumably for more outdoorsy-...9 comments 5 Recs
- No current results.
- Inconvenient News
- Never In Our Names
- War and Piece
- Abu Aardvark
- Harper's / Washington Babylon
- Prairie Weather
- Empire Burlesque
- Colorado Confidential
- Whatever it is, I'm against it
- Desert Beacon
- Secrecy News
- Consortium News
- European Tribune
- POGO blog
- Shining Light in Dark Corners
- World O'Crap