OK, so it has been drip, drip, drip since we first heard about Ms. Palin.
I feel that we are forgetting to sum total of what we have learned about her in the last two weeks.
Here is a list of what we have learned about her.
Can you add to the list? Provide links? I will update as we gather more information.
When we have a complete list (or as complete as it can get), we should distribute it far and wide.
- She is happy to build the road to nowhere.
- She charged the government for travel allowance while she lived at the governor’s mansion.
- She wanted to ban booksat the Wasilla public library.
- She does not support stem cell research.
- She believesdinosaurs roamed the earth 5000 years ago.
- She lied about how many countries she has visited.
- She lied about her visit to Iraqcombat zone.
- She believes victims of rape and incest should be forced to bear the child resulting from that trauma.
- She believes rape victims should pay for the cost of the rape kits used to examine them in the hospital.
- Her campaign lies about the number of people attending her rallies.
- She believes the ability to see Russiafrom a distance of four thousand miles is a foreign-policy qualification.
- She does not believe in gay rights.
- She takes the law into her own handsby firing the man who refused to fire her brother-in-law without a proper trial.
- She lies about a supposedly malfunctioning teleprompter.
- She lied about refusing earmarks.
- She believes Iraq was responsiblefor 9/11.
- Continues to believe that sex-education is wrong and abstinence only education is correct despite the evidence of her daughter’s unwed pregnancy at the age of 17.
- She lied about being a fiscal conservative and about lowering taxes.
- Told half-truths about selling state jet on e-bay.