You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by DarkSyde
- I have been disabled for about 6 years now. It's amazing the number of people who look at you and assume you are faking it. I'm not a light weight person, in fact I'm carrying far too much ...25 comments 39 Recs
- Have you felt it? Truly felt it? Just to make sure you’re on the same page with me, let’s try an exercise. Picture yourself sailing a small boat way out at sea. It’s a beautiful day, light ...39 comments 132 Recs
- 2012 will look like Candy Mountain compared ...71 comments 91 Recs
- Note that the Y axis on this chart and the one further down the page does not start at zero. The National Snow & Ice Data Center has published its assessment of the extent of Arctic and ...24 comments 101 Recs
- Last week in Texas, a Republican lawmaker proposed an amendment so outrageous, that even some of his own GOP colleagues were repulsed. ...553 comments 368 Recs
- Now that the USGS has preliminary come up with a way to quantify the short term hazard of potentially induced earthquakes it’s important to know what these maps are and mean.28 comments 66 Recs
- Republican shills for Big Carbon are launching a direct assault on NASA funding designed to gut any future enhancements to the Earth Sciences capabilities to monitor changing conditions on our ...33 comments 78 Recs
- Nicholas Kristof reminds us that the structure of our economy is not an inevitable outcome. It's a choice. The eruptions in Baltimore have been tied, in complex ways, to frustrations ...116 comments 79 Recs
- The true Baltimore story was an all day event yesterday. Because I was wedded to my sofa, and unable to work due to an injury so couldn't even be at the computer, I watched all day as Baltimore took ...5 comments 20 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...388 comments 283 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.