So, what's the buzz coming out of President Obama's press conference last night?
- Fox News: No Questions: Obama Skips Major Papers at News Conference.
- The Washington Times: Still, the president mixed it up, skipping The Washington Post, The New York Times and USA Today ...
- Washington Post: Breaking with tradition and using a prepared list, Obama did not recognize journalists with The Washington Post, the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Tribune, the Wall Street Journal or USA Today --
- New York Times: He did not select a correspondent from The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal or The New York Times, but rather sought to mix it up a bit ...
- Politico: He also called on reporters from other niche outlets, such as the Hispanic network Univision, while stiffing reporters from the New York Times, Washington Post, and Wall Street Journal.
- RCP: But most notably, he did not call on the New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, or Wall Street Journal - just to name a few major newspapers.
Somehow this is considered big news - well, by a self-involved media anyway. And apparently more shocking than President Obama taking a question from a (gasp) blogger at his last press conference. You remember? The one who asked the stupid question about Alex Rodriquez using steroids ... oh, wait - that was the reporter from the Washington Post.