This evening's Rescue Rangers are ItsJessMe, Louisiana 1976, YatPundit, jlms qkw, jennyjem, claude and shayera with shayera editing.
- femlaw recalls her mother's work for women's rights in My Mom, Community Organizer. (Louisiana 1976)
- Jason Rosenbaum explains in a word why a pledge to do better by private health insurers simply won't do in Accountability: Why we need a public health insurance option. (jennyjem)
- Looking at mother's day from a different perspective, caraleescockers writes a Mother's Day Thank You to My Oldest Son. (ItsJessMe)
- Following up on a year or more of work, Stranded Wind wraps up the entire renewable energy-ammonia-agriculture concept in this exhaustive presentation. This is groundbreaking work: The National Renewable Ammonia Architecture Spring 2009. (claude)
- brooklynbadboy examines the appointment of Christine A. Varney in Is Obama Serious About Antitrust?. (jlms qkw)
- The oft informative Vyan gets all fired up in this truly righteous rant; Cheney wants to Testify about Torture? Let HIM! (jennyjem)
- ownthepress explores ideas for the future of media in A Lab To Save Journalism. (jlms qkw)
- With gorgeous pictures, wide eyed lib writes another installment giving foraging tips: Free Food: Foraging, Hurray For Moms! (ItsJessMe)
- Deeply personal and reflective, ElsieElsie explores marriage, Surviving HIV and Discrimination. (claude)
- kevinpolk9 explains how Three Ravens and a Sparrow can symbolize political activism. (ItsJessMe)
- Chris Rodda highlights the rise of evangelism in the military in Code 1, Code 2, Code 3 at Bagram Airfield. (shayera)
- virgomusic shares reflections on Losing Mom, Eight Years On: The Gifts of Grieving. (ItsJessMe)
jotter has High Impact Diaries: May 10, 2009.
virgomusic has Top Comments – "Hi, Dad!" Edition.
Enjoy and please promote your own favorite diaries in this open thread.