This deserves some wider play. But I must warn you: this is a very concentrated dose of stupid, and it may lower your IQ briefly to read this quote.
From the Tulsa World: Article
President Obama is disarming the military, destroying everything good about America and determined to turn foreign terrorists loose on U.S. soil, U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe said Wednesday.
"I never dreamed I would see an administration try to disavow all the things that have made this country different from all others," Inhofe said to more than 300 people at a town hall meeting in the Grove Community Center.
"I have never seen so many things happening at one time so disheartening to America.
"Those of you who think like I do hope this country can hang on another 16 months" until the next congressional elections, the Oklahoma Republican said.
Below the fold, an analysis of the stupid. With some additional stupid Google found.
- Disarming the military? The military budget went up in his first budget.
- Destroying everything good about America? Barack Obama has destroyed baseball (not steroid scandals), apple pie (not bad apples from agri-business), and motherhood (not cheating GOP politicians)? He's flattened the Rockies? Cut down the trees of Vermont? Ripped the charitable spirit from our breasts? If he did all that, better not piss him off, Inhofe, or he'll possess you and make your head spin around while you spew pea soup.
- Determined to turn foreign terrorists loose on American soil? Well, if by "loose" you mean "inside a tiny cell in a maximum security prison no one has ever escaped from", then you aren't crazy. Otherwise, you are.
- Disavow all the things that have made this nation different than all others? Like spending more than anyone on health care and getting the 37th best results? Yeah, it would be bad to disavow that.
- Never seen so many things happening at one time so disheartening to America? Dude, where were you the last 8 years? Oh, yeah. Aiding and abetting.
- Hold on for 16 months, Jim. I bet things will be all better for you then.
Sen. Jim Inhofe said today that President Barack Obama’s speech in Cairo was "un-American" because he referred to the war in Iraq as "a war of choice" and didn’t criticize Iran for developing a nuclear program.
Inhofe, R-Tulsa, also criticized the president for suggesting that torture was conducted at the military prison in Guantanamo, saying, "There has never been a documented case of torture at Guantanamo."
"I just don’t know whose side he’s on," Inhofe said of the president.
"Do you really want to have a guy as commander in chief of this country when you can question whether or not he really loves his country?" he asked.
"That's the big question.''
This guy needs a new brain. He can get an upgrade from a prairie dog.