Excuse the non-diary, Migraine is a bitch and all i want is to go to sleep for 12 hours, but this new CBO report about the Recovery Act, must be shared.
As we all know, the recovery act didn't create even one job, and the new CBO report from today proves it:
- The stimulus created up to 2.1 million jobs in the last three months of 2009.
- It boosted the economy by up to 3.5 percent.
- It lowered the unemployment rate by up to 2.1 percent during that period.
- In 2010, the package expected to boost GDP by between 1.4 percent and 4 percent.
- In 2010 the package expected to bring down the unemployment rate by between 0.7 percent and 1.8.
Dear hypocrite Republicans, see you all in the next ribbon cutting ceremonies. You lame losers.
Good night all.