Vote for MinistryOfTruth to get a DFA Scholarship to NetrootsNation2010! and all of your wildest dreams will come true!
This is the feel good Sunday Night diary, so let your hair down, break out your pootie pics, and let's dance!
More fun below the fold!
Before we get into the real fun though, I have some great news to share with everyone!
PeanutButterPAC, the Kossacks founded, small d democratically funded political action committee will be making our first candidate donation at the end of the first week of May! After hours of volunteering, steering committee meetings, conference calls and diaries on the subject, PeanutButterPAC is proud to have our first 19 members. Together, we will be donating $242 dollars to the candidate who receives the most votes from our members, but anyone can join up and make a donation or become a member of PeanutButterPAC. For good measure, we will be adding the extra $8 from our working capital to make our donation an even $250!
Not bad for a bunch of liberal bloggers living in their mothers basement! We didn't even have to carry water for the big banks or chant "Drill, baby, drill" or nothing!
PeanutButterPAC hasn't made our choice or donation yet, so anyone who joins between now and when the donation is made will be grandfathered in as an April member, and their donation will help increase our total donation to be made at the end of the first week of May!
Even if you aren't a member of PeanutButterPAC, we would love to get your suggestions for our candidate pool, which you can leave in the comments below, but to really have a say in what PeanutButterPAC does, join up today!
To become a paying member of PeanutButterPAC click here and donate with ZenCart!
To make a working capital donation to help further the advocacy of our grassroots, netroots, people powered organization, click here and donate with ActBlue!
Now, for the fun, and where all of your MoJo inspired dreams may come true . . . .
Shake it up, babay!
1. If you comment you have to recommend all comments. (in order to receive mojo you have to give mojo. It's only good mojo manners.)
2. Everything you say may be taken as a joke (so if you ask a question, expect a silly answer)
3. You must recommend the diary (and pimp it unapologetically)
4. You don't have to comment to recommend.
5. You can't steal my idea (right, like that ain't goin' to happen) unless you do like I did, and therefore must give love and MoJo to Kossack TexDem, who is more than a mere man and just slightly less than a god.
6. Mojo mojo mojo mojo, mojo mojo mojo.
7. MinistryOfTruth (that's me) is not bound by the guidelines. Heh
Yes, yelling is allowed! Who knows how might here you? Singing is cool too!
And yes, I am totally innocent, but if you send me to Netroots Nation in Las Vegas, that might not stay true ( just kidding!)
Peace to one and all, now let the special edition MoJo Sunday commence!
You can follow me on Twitter @JesseLaGreca
Crossposted at ProgressiveElectorate.com