This year more than any other in recent memory, makes having the election two days after Halloween more appropriate. W have discussed it among ourselves and we have witnessed the absolutely scary things members of the TP/GOP have had to say. Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow, Bill Maher, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert have all covered it for over a year. The crop the TP/GOP has put forward looks very much like a Halloween costume party.
We have a witch. We have a woman who looks like Phillip Seymour Hoffman. And several other assorted characters. Not to mention a whole movement dressing up in Revolutionary War garb.
Jon Stewart or Bill Maher had a better pic of Meg's twin.
The characters abound this year. It truly is fitting that the Halloween season and the election season overlap. And if ever we needed proof, this year has provided it.
On with the games!!
Mojo Friday Guidelines
- If you comment you have to recommend all comments. (in order to receive mojo you have to give mojo. It's only good mojo manners.)
- Everything you say may be taken as a joke (so if you ask a question, expect a silly answer)
- You must recommend the diary (and pimp it unapologetically)
- You don't have to comment to recommend.
- You can't steal my idea (right, like that ain't goin' to happen)
- Please, no pictures or YouTubes until after 300 comments. Now, after 300, use a little common courtesy and be responsible in the number.
- Mojo mojo mojo mojo, mojo mojo mojo.
- TexDem (that's me) is not bound by the guidelines. Heh
Mojo Friday Goals
A. At least 300 different commenters and 1000 comments by 1:30 PM EST and 1500 by 5:00 PM EST Friday Night that it's posted.
B. 100 recommends for each comment, at least.
C. Stay on Recommend List at least five hours (this requires some strategic planning by you guys, refer to guideline #3)
D. At least 200 diary recommends. 300 would be better, spread the word.
E. And always, fun fun fun.
G. (New) Have at least 30 kossacks over 90% participation (see here for some tips).
H. Overload the servers with recommends, not to mention dominate Top Comments Mojo list. (we do tend to mess with the site with all of our recommends at one time)(also, to dominate the Top Comments Top Mojo we need at least 50 comments with over 200 recommends, see guideline B)
I. That's enough for now. (Have a suggestion? Post it.)
MKinTN posted a diary to help everyone achieve greater success called How to Succeed at Mojo Friday Without Really Trying.
For those of you new to MF (Mojo Friday) we have our own lingo about a few things. Thank's to MF'er Jez (the link will explain) go to this diary for a little more fun and explanation. Official Mojo Friday Snecktionary.