This may sound very obvious. However, I would like to remind people to click on ads on progressive blogs like the Daily Kos. Huffington Post. Firedog Lake. I even click on ads a lot for the New York Times. It is one of my ways of supporting the liberal cause. I feel like the people of money have such a head start getting out their message on Fox. If you have a progressive blog that you know I should be reading and clicking on ads, please let me know. Thanks.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Boppy
- At first, I thought there would not be very much to this story, it's just another ranting fundamentalist claiming the public schools (or gay marriage, or birth control, or recycling, or bike lanes) ...56 comments 76 Recs
- You've probably heard of the "Walmart effect", where the kinder and gentler Walmart of at least a decade ago used it's massive buying power to lower prices for consumers. Since then Walmart has ...231 comments 346 Recs
- Received this e-mail today from Michelle Nunn's (D. GA) U.S. Senate campaign:6 comments 8 Recs
- Just when I thought Florida could not possibly surprise me with anything as awful as the Trayvon Martin travesty of justice; I come across this story that left me speechless. This poor man appears ...199 comments 411 Recs
- We tend to think of presidents and presidential candidates as autonomous actors. They are not. We'd like to believe that if we just elect the right person, someone with the right stuff, a reformer, ...290 comments 350 Recs
- You think they're upset? That's an unofficial number, of course. But that's the unofficial number of people who are out protesting against the government of Mohammed Morsi and the Muslim ...267 comments 308 Recs
- For all our gay friends in California planning their nuptuals, this is just hitting with a 9:33 time stamp at the Los Angeles Times Supreme Court rejects bid to halt same-sex marriages in ...53 comments 155 Recs
- Rachel Maddow laid out the case in the abortion debate very succinctly on Meet The Press with David Gregory. In effect she made Former South Carolina and current Heritage Foundation president ...72 comments 110 Recs
- ... the Battle did NOT happen. Lee did not meet Meade, Chamberlain did not order a desperate bayonet charge to save Little Round Top for the Union, and Pickett did not dress his lines on the west ...67 comments 209 Recs
- I looked for a snark tag. But after this judge has allowed the case to continue there isn't much hope in justice being served. Just the fact that water soluble chalk is being assessed as 6k in ...438 comments 338 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.