content removed by author
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
RunawayRose, eeff, Mnemosyne, Eddie C, Laurence Lewis, dansk47, RiaD, AoT, carolita, Lefty Coaster, catadromous, flumptytail, Corwin Weber, fb, JaxDem, Missys Brother, Wordsinthewind, kevinpdx, Larsstephens, LaughingPlanet, 2020adam, abgin, Safina, Mets102, Patric Juillet, anodnhajo, supercereal
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by JayinPortland
- It's been a while since I have posted a diary, but I feel this is important enough to warrant taking some time out from a busy Friday night to ask for the help of other Kossacks. Warning: the ...189 comments 148 Recs
- Hamas is to blame for prolonging the recent conflict with Israel according to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. "It was possible for us to avoid all of that, 2,000 martyrs, 10,000 ...31 comments 12 Recs
- As a progressive (or “liberal” as I grew up calling myself), I’ve been troubled by the divide I’ve seen in the progressive community over the Israeli-Hamas conflict. While there are many ...48 comments 19 Recs
- Israel struck back at the Hamas rump in Gaza following the murders of three yeshiva students living in the West Bank. At the time, a number of Kossacks publicly questioned the pretext, accusing the ...361 comments 27 Recs
- Well, Hamas was talking about not renewing the cease fire which was due to end at 8AM (1AM EST). But it turns out they couldn't wait that long. They fired two rockets as Israel a short time ago. ...279 comments 18 Recs
- Yesterday I wrote a Diary about an Italian Imam who advocated killing all the Jews. You can see the you-tube of these hateful remarks in my Diary--link below: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/...59 comments 9 Recs
- The past 7 weeks have been very difficult for me; both personally and in general. You see, in addition to being a "Black liberal", I'm also Jewish. And I saw the news on 6/12/14 about three ...110 comments 24 Recs
- Yes the Palestinian Arabs have nationalistic aspirations and I acknowledge that is one important reason for the current Israel/Hamas war. However, as I've been posting here, Hamas primary ...60 comments 5 Recs
- I am take aback by the demonization of Israel on this site. People have written how they never will believe anything the Israeli government says; that it is out to commit genocide; that it relishes ...129 comments 11 Recs
- The Guardian is reporting that the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), the UN agency for Palestinian refugees has found 20 missiles in one of its schools in Gaza. As we are aware, Israel has ...208 comments 30 Recs