The tech team went a little quiet over the holiday, taking a break so we'd be ready to think clearly this week.
- Blog pages and hidden comments had their next/back buttons go AWOL. They are back.
- When you queue a diary for republish, you should now get a nice confirmation message with a link to the queued blog, for ease of navigation and peace of mind.
- For a brief period, accepted group invitations were not getting properly assigned to the role "Contributor." This is fixed, and everyone in that state is restored.
- Feature Box editors got some new tools to help them manage the various slides appearing there, since they have the special case of 3 and only 3 story elements.
- You now get a message "Subscribe to remove ads" instead of "Become a Member to remove ads."
- Small changes to the way group admin boxes appear.
- Some Other Stuff™.
You can expect we'll be sending up changes every night this week of varying levels of interest and importance. Some will be behind the scenes stuff that we hope you don't notice, except that things may be going a bit faster or a bit more smoothly. But, we have lots of things to do yet, and as long as we're rearranging the furniture so frequently, we'll keep you updated.