Thank you to my friend Jim for sharing the youtube video of the Republican debate last night. I’m afraid I was not able to stomach watching the entire thing last night. Talk abut a group of people that can really make me feel ashamed of being an American. What rock did these people crawl out from under? I feel horrible for all the foster children Bachmann had influence over. As a gay man, I found it disgusting and horribly bigoted that not one of the Republican candidates is for marriage equality or will support the repeal of DADT. They are supposed to protect the citizens of the country, not discriminate against us! If you are a gay Republican, shame on you! Click here to see the video.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by TheSolipsisticMe
- 13 comments 13 Recs
- Welcome! " What's Happenin'?" is a casual community diary (a daily series, 8:30 AM Eastern on weekdays, 10 AM on weekends and holidays) where we hang out and talk about the goings on here and ...80 comments 20 Recs
- Freedom to Marry's "Democrats: Say I Do" campaign. On Feb. 13, Freedom to Marry launched ...133 comments 65 Recs
- Welcome! " What's Happenin'?" is a casual community diary (a daily series, 8:30 AM Eastern on weekdays, 10 AM on weekends and holidays) where we hang out and talk about the goings on here and ...108 comments 25 Recs
- Well, look who's already begging for a job ...39 comments 11 Recs
- Valentine I used to hate Valentine's Day. It seemed like an excuse for people in relationships to flaunt them to raise themselves over the people who weren't. And at the time, be a transwoman, ...37 comments 46 Recs
- Today I received an email from the Central/South Jersey Affiliate of the Komen Foundation. I had volunteered and raised money for them back in October 2011 and they finally got around to addressing ...38 comments 43 Recs
- OK, I get it, you don't want government organized health care systems. Fine, I mean it, fine, you should have the opportunity to go without. You cannot go to any hospital or doctor that receives ...11 comments 25 Recs
- After resigning from the Komen Foundation on Tuesday, Karen Handel seems to be on a mission less to clear her own name than to smear Planned Parenthood's. Which is, considering her record, not a ...155 comments 69 Recs
- Bruce Springsteen has a new song that speaks to real patriotism in America and which shares some similarities to the message of Clint Eastwood in Halftime In America . Expect to hear it a lot at ...161 comments 282 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.