His name is Michael Grimm of NY CD-13 and I left him a message that unless he signs off on a raise of the debt ceiling and my 401K, Pension and Roth IRA tank, I will sue the RCCC and the RSCC for my losses. Additionally, I am going to consult attorneys to find out about sueing the entire RNC for treason. The RNC and the Tea Party want to destroy this country to protect the rich and, to be honest with you, I'm tired of hearing that they can't raise taxes on "job creaters" when 64% of small business owners have said that they have no intention of hiring for the balance of the year, 12% said they will let more people go. These negotiations are bull on the Republicon side and if the Tan Man can't control the idiots that make up the Republicon Congress then he should get out of there. If those Teabagging Republicons think what they're doing is right, well wait until 2012 and I'm sure we'll see many of them gone, especially if the country goes into default.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
devtob, TheMomCat, Iberian, Kentucky DeanDemocrat, LordMike, Frank Vyan Walton, neroden, MadAsHellMaddie, adrianrf, grsplane, oxfdblue, Northern Light, jpmassar, tgrshark13, Ace Nelson, thomask, CherryTheTart, Mentatmark, jan4insight, mumtaznepal, Stude Dude
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Rosalie907
- If a picture is worth a thousand words, this picture of newly RW anointed Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Patience Roggensack is ...174 comments 351 Recs
- I've quoted this passage before, but I think it bears repeating. Some of the defenders of the Duggar family are saying that those mean ol' godless liberals are persecuting the Duggars because of ...33 comments 29 Recs
- "Seldom in the course of human history have so many sacrificed so dearly to achieve so little." That was a quote within a post, I dared to write (and was dared to write) -- some 2 months ago: Was ...61 comments 19 Recs
- Hey everyone. My first diary in a long while. Something I've been mulling for years and just never seen articulated quite in this way. So here goes, and I'll try to keep it short. All this recent ...43 comments 46 Recs
- It's been a strange situation here in Delaware since Beau Biden had his last brain incident and was in M.D. Anderson.60 comments 283 Recs
- Pale blue shirt here. I'm back. Hello, there. I'm Scott Walkers pale blue campaigning shirt. You've met me before . I'm the shirt that'...17 comments 35 Recs
- Wow. All I can say is...good for him, seriously: Lifelong Republican Turns On His Party, Embraces Obamacare Luis Lang, who is currently crowdfunding for medical expenses that he can’t afford ...282 comments 684 Recs
- Haven't seen this in a diary yet, so here's a short one on a bit of news. (Where are you, puddytat??) All of us in Wisconsin who lose sleep thinking that Scott Walker may spend and slime his way ...37 comments 76 Recs
- As the Amtrak derailment showed (again), the refusal to spend on infrastructure literally kills . Also, infrastructure spending: (i) is necessary and unavoidable (failure to timely spend on ...338 comments 500 Recs
- 90 comments 241 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.