Steven Polachek, lawyer for Tea Party Republican Joe Walsh accidently gave up the game. In defending his client's default on child support he said "Joe Walsh hasn’t been a big-time wage-earner politician until recently". That is pretty much all you need to know about the Tea Party. The average salary for rank file members of the House and Senate is $174,000. Not bad if you include the Cadillac government health care plan. Great if you include the revolving door bennies. Joe couldn't make it as a wage earner or a job creator in the private economy, so he turned to the best get rich quick scheme going. Koch brothers sponsored Tea Party Republican. Now he's a Big-Time Wage-Earner Politician. I guess now he won't have such a hard time paying his child support.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by word player
- Buy the news organization they want out from under them . So Here's The Scoop: The Tribune Company which houses the Los Angeles Times, The Balitimore Sun and The Chicago Tribune (along with many ...7 comments 10 Recs
- There’s been a lot of discussion on Daily Kos about whether President Obama is the first Democratic president to propose cuts to Social Security. The answer is no, BUT.... Social Security has ...92 comments 102 Recs
- I know the Border Patrol has a job to do, but c'mon : The wife and a friend of former Arizona Gov. Raul Castro are calling for changes in Border Patrol procedures after agents recently detained the ...25 comments 91 Recs
- It would be much easier for Bob Kerrey to destroy Social Security from inside the Senate! (Larry Downing/Reuters)638 comments 262 Recs
- Wandering around a bookstore the other day, I found a 50% off copy of Good-Bye to All That by Robert Graves, the English author most famous for writing I, Claudius . Graves decided, at the age of 34,46 comments 75 Recs
- [NOTE: This crosspost from Michael Olenick is also Part II of a two-part post, today, with the headline of the first part of this post entitled: [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/05/24/1094397/-...73 comments 216 Recs
- "Darcy Burner was a dynamo in the fight for health care for all Americans. Because Darcy helped rally a large number of Members of Congress to fight for the public option, the whole health care ...70 comments 184 Recs
- Slinkerwink is banned. She made comment in a pie fight. I won't use this diary to judge the merits of the decision, only to give tribute to her contributions here over the years. There goes one of ...968 comments 522 Recs
- In an attempt to burnish his credentials as a regular guy, Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA) has a new radio ad praising the 100th year of Fenway Park. In the ad, Brown says: You know, there's been a lot ...13 comments 25 Recs
- Oy to the vey, people. People of faith shouldn't tell atheists to shut the fuck up and that their opinions don't matter as much as peoples' of faith opinions. Atheists shouldn't call people of ...329 comments 118 Recs
word player's Tags
- No current results.
word player's Blogroll
- No current results.