I apologize for the lack of content, but I am rather busy, so I thought I would share a few videos I did with you.
Sorry about lack of transcripts or stilted printed facts that can dispute whatever dishonest narrative these corporate jackholes try to throw at us, we do have the facts on our side, we do have the truth on our side, and we do have 99% of us on our side. Gotta run, beautiful people. I figured I'd rather respond to comments than write a long diary, so hopefully you'll join me in the comments below for the next hour or so.
More info below the fold
If you'd like to help out the protests directly . . .
1. Get this message out there. Get the word out about these protests of Wall Street's greed to everyone you know. Raise awareness, even if it is via word of mouth, every little bit helps.
2. Use the twitter hashtags #OccupyWallStreet and follow us on facebook and twitter accounts related to the ongoing protests. Help put this video on your facebook pageand any other social media that you use. Make it viral.
3. Make a donation to WeAreTheOther99%'s media fund. They need funding to stay active, and without huge corporate interests backing us up like the Teabaggers have, the only way this works is with your small donations.
5. To send care packages to Liberty Square, go to OccupyWallSt.org for more information. WE NEED WATER.
Info from http://occupywallst.org/
The UPS Store
Re: Occupy Wall Street
118A Fulton St. #205
New York, NY 10038
Money orders only please, cannot cash checks yet. Non-perishable goods only. We can accept packages of any size. We're currently low on food and water.
6. Find out if there will be an #Occupation event in your neighborhood and participate and contribute there if you can't come to NYC.
7. Be a better person to your brothers and sisters around you.
This is Jesse LaGreca, reporting on Day 25 from #OccupyWallStreet here in Manhattan, wishing you good health and prosperity to you and yours, and reminding you that they only call it class war when the working class fights back.
You can follow me on the series of tubes they call Twitter @JesseLaGreca