This article is a lesson at law and, equally important, a candid look at the Securities and Exchange Commision bedding with or bedded by the financial institutions, represented here by Citigroup. Judge Rakoff exemplifies proper conduct of responsibility, all too rare and so rare that it stands out like a volcano over a small island.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by stevenb
- There's a mythology around politics, one that sees the ballot box and the floor of Congress as a battleground of ideas. In this star-spangled arena, progressives and conservatives square off in the ...246 comments 326 Recs
- 60 comments 62 Recs
- Michele ...164 comments 36 Recs
- (Click ...32 comments 25 Recs
- While most folks are concerned that the Super Committee on reducing the deficit will come to some agreement...there are many good reasons that a failure would be good for the country.36 comments 34 Recs
- I'm not going to lie to you. I've said bad things about the tea party. Lots of bad things. I've been snide. I've ...272 comments 143 Recs
- No current results.