The final two nominees for "Person of the Year" are listed below. Voting ends on Thursday, January 5 at 9:00PM CST. On Friday, I will post the identity of the "Person of the Year."
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by DeanObama
- We couldn’t have written a better headline ourselves: Nuclear power industry under seige, FirstEnergy exec warns . Never mind the misspelling of “siege,” newspapers are having a hard enough ...52 comments 18 Recs
- Home The headline says it all: The new report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change proves that averting catastrophic climate change is affordable, but only if the world is galvanized ...90 comments 117 Recs
- The Supreme Court heard oral argument today in the Hobby Lobby case. The Supreme Court heard oral argument today ( Transcript )382 comments 287 Recs
- I prefer mille-feuille Want to make Daily Kos better? Seeing too much that you don't like? Not seeing enough that you do like? There is one very good solution: write and post more substantive essays.134 comments 179 Recs
- It's real simple, folks. We do it the way the Tea Party did in moving the Republican Party to the right. And it has nothing to do with denying our votes to "centrist" candidates on Election Day. ...467 comments 325 Recs
- For those of you with your images turned off, that’s President Lyndon Johnson signing the Civil Rights Act into law. Martin Luther King, Jr. stands immediately behind him. It is taken as ...502 comments 331 Recs
- Most ACA critics now grudgingly admit that people are getting insured after all, but they say there's a catch. "Where are we going to get all the doctors?" a social worker asked me recently. "We're ...134 comments 113 Recs
- For progressives it is no new story that astonishingly malnourished messaging by the Obama administration compounded by egregiously misrepresentative coverage by the mainstream media has allowed an ...236 comments 544 Recs
- So undignified. Let's review yet another week in mendacious ...73 comments 71 Recs
- I generally am a pretty even-tempered person, but I have to say I'm getting more and more ticked off listening to Republican propaganda parrot after Republican propaganda parrot blather on and on ...90 comments 195 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.