Here's a video I shot of this angry belligerent man at the Occupy Congress event outside the U.S. Capitol Building on January 17. As this guy was yelling and screaming his pants dropped, revealing his boxer shorts. He even took off his shirt even though it's winter. He threatened one of the protesters with beating him up until he resembled a box of crayons. It's a miracle that no punches were thrown.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Sagittarius Dolly
- Horrible conditions in the food stores under Hitler Obama socialism. Just like Soviet Russia. Like many of you, I was forced, in preparation for the once-grand Thanksgiving holiday, to face the ...78 comments 94 Recs
- TIME recently held its gala celebrating the magazine's self-proclaimed 100 most influential people. Among those chosen were David Koch and Stephen Colbert, who spoke before the gathered masses. ...288 comments 1082 Recs
- Earlier today 40 000 Norwegians gathered in Oslo to sing the Pete Seeger song "Rainbow race". Similar arrangement were in many other Norwegian cities, as well as in many schools and other ...62 comments 158 Recs
- This got me laughing... On Raw Story: James O’Keefe laughed out of journalism ...80 comments 284 Recs
- Trust me, it feels ...199 comments 377 Recs
- On Friday evening, protesters from Occupy DC gathered near the Washington Convention Center, where the Koch brothers' Americans for Prosperity was holding a gala. During the multifaceted protests, ...328 comments 313 Recs
- ( TheOther99/Yfrog )393 comments 301 Recs
- As someone whose morning bowl of Cheerios cannot be properly digested unless accompanied by a perusal of the comics page, I’ve been looking at the “funnies” for many decades. Because of its ...37 comments 14 Recs
Sagittarius Dolly's Tags
- No current results.
Sagittarius Dolly's Blogroll
- No current results.