Not a diary, just a note that Bill Moyers has David Stockman lambasting the both the Bush and Obama admin on PBS now.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Bluehawk
- Politics in Texas can be a real challenge for grassroots activists like me. There are so many contradictions, mind boggling ironies, silver forked tongue charlatans and snake oil chicanery to cut ...22 comments 17 Recs
- Now that a fast track agreement is close at hand for the TPP, the Obama administration is left with one minor glitch: Small-town America just doesn'...104 comments 152 Recs
- More flags please! Since the GOP took control of the Senate we've all been waiting for the Republican plan on immigration. Well now it's here. OMG this is a doozy. This is not an Onion piece but ...102 comments 240 Recs
- I desperately need help here in North Carolina. As you know I am caregiver to a seriously disabled brother. He is in the hospital after a serious operation. We don't know if we are going to be able ...57 comments 92 Recs
- I was in an abusive relationship 23 years ago. He was a monster. When I finally got away from him I didn't date again for 17 years because I couldn't figure out what signs I had missed and didn't ...182 comments 266 Recs
- If you needed another piece of evidence that Republicans ...490 comments 232 Recs
- Florida State Sen. Nancy Detert, blasting AFP. Republican frustration over the Koch brothers' rule is expanding ...141 comments 584 Recs
- “The deliberations of the Constitutional Convention of 1787 were held in strict secrecy. Consequently, anxious citizens gathered outside Independence Hall when the proceedings ended in order to ...19 comments 8 Recs
- After dozens of visits and speeches over the past year in places like Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina, doing the dog's work of raising money for Democrats and campaigning for Democrats, ...660 comments 265 Recs
- During our war in Iraq, we often heard about our troops, often referred to as “heroes,” who had died in the war. The total number of our troops who died in Iraq was approximately 4800. ...102 comments 125 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.