I found a satirical skit on You Tube entitled "Men's sexual freedon under attack by the Supreme Forum". (http://www.youtube.com/...). Sorry, I don't know how to attach it. It flips the ridiculous right wing arguments on their heads. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by BabblingBrook
- Yup, I'm Rec-begging on this one 'cus I am *angry* (if not surprised). One week ago I posted en entry titled "Color me shocked: Michigan GOP State Senator spewing nonsense" , which documented an ...85 comments 522 Recs
- Yeah, that's right, I'm rec-begging this time...because there's a graph at the end which took a *ton* of time to put together, and I'd hate to see it go down the memory hole. First, a quiet, normal ...53 comments 587 Recs
- Open ...32 comments 24 Recs
- 8 comments 34 Recs
- Hm, not sure if the Catholic men on the Supreme Court saw this one coming. But you know, unintended consequences and all. In a statement, the Satanic Temple said that it will use the Supreme Court��583 comments 861 Recs
- Four days ago, Dereck J. Simonsmeier, 24 (pictured left, wearing grey-black), of Wisconsin whined in an op-ed that he was asked to leave a Pick 'N Save store (owned by Roundy’s Inc.) for openly ...879 comments 282 Recs
- I've set up a Google Docs spreadsheet devoted to keeping track of the official ACA/Obamacare signup numbers as they're reported by the states running their own exchanges (as well as other *reputable*64 comments 99 Recs
- I signed up for Obamacare yesterday and this is what happened.8 comments 33 Recs
- It took 16 days and three e-mail accounts (applications based on the first two got hopelessly borked in the process), but at the end I got enrolled! Based on my estimated AGI for next year, I will ...125 comments 239 Recs
- Well, this is just ridiculous: Many people signing up for health care in Florida through the Affordable Care Act have been shocked when they have to give proof of their credit score before they ...23 comments 28 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.