last week. (Gary Green/Pool)
Zimmerman's wife and parents testified on his behalf, with state attorney investigator Dale Gilbreath testifying for the prosecution. Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, requested bond of $15,000 while the state's attorney argued for either no bond, or a bond of $1 million. Bond has been set at $150,000 with conditions including:
– GPS monitoringZimmerman will not be released today because the state and defense have details of his release and monitoring, including whether he would be allowed to leave the state, to work out.
– Zimmerman would have to contact authorities every three days
– No contact with the victim's family
– No possession of firearms
– No use of controlled substances, other than those prescribed by a physician.