Recently, there have been several diaries on daily Kos with titiles that are variations on "I'm sorry" or "I apologize".
It will not come as a shock that none of these were written by Mitt Romney. He's not here. But he also entitled his autobiography "No Apologies". What sort of human titles an autobiography "No Apologies"? Who has not done something they are sorry for?
Certainly Unfit Mitt has much that he ought to be sorry for.
1. He is a felon and a bully.
2. He protested in favor of the Vietnam War, but when his draft deferment was turned down, he ran to France. Then he lied about it, saying he was living in poverty when he really lived in a palace.
3. As Massachusetts governor, he led the state to very near the bottom of job growth.
4. At Bain, he fired thousands and thousands of people. All part of the job of a vampire capitalist.
5. As candidate, he lied about his primary opponents, repeatedly.
6. He also lied, repeatedly, about Obama.
just off the top of my head.
But, while few people are as awful as Mitt Romney, all of us have done things we should apologize for. It's how people are. I certainly have.
And he has issued psuedo-apologies for the Cranbrook incident that he says he doesn't remember. But his apology started with "If" which makes it not an apology.
So, what kind of person titles an autobiography "No apologies"?