Mike Rogers (R-MI 8th) wants you to forget. He will now start talking about jobs, about ‘security’, about how he thinks Obama is falling down on the job. One thing that you won’t hear and he will work to bury is how much he supports the Paul Ryan Budget. This budget does a number of terrible things, including ending Medicare as we know it and turning Medicare into a coupon program. The House Republicans congratulated each other on their bravery to take the funds from grandma’s Medicare and give it to the Pentagon, but we all know that this is anything but. Let us not grow complacent, let us never forget, and let’s reward this sort of ‘bravery’ at the polls this year.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Isaac Francisco
- I’ve had the honor of serving the people of Michigan in our state’s Capitol for the past 12 years, yet never have I been more disgusted by what I’ve seen take place there than what I saw this ...59 comments 128 Recs
- On Tuesday night, I faced Mike Rogers in a debate held at the Johnson Center of Cleary University, sponsored by the Voters' Voice, Livingston Press & Argus, and the local Livingston County libraries ...5 comments 16 Recs
- We've spent the last month taking MI-08 Congressman to task for his silence on Enbridge Energy, the Canadian company responsible for the July 2010 oil spill in Marshall, MI. The company recently ...1 comments 7 Recs
- With their report, "Prosperity Economics" , Yale University's Jacob Hacker and Nate Loewentheil finally bring us a concrete, comprehensive policy proposal that channels the spirit of the progressive ...2 comments 9 Recs
- It seems that Mike Rogers (MI-08) has been making bank on his investments the past few years. When you consider the fact that nobody’s stocks have been doing very well recently, that alone ...9 comments 6 Recs
- In the wake of Mitt Romney's vice-presidential pick, Mike Rogers (MI-08) and his Republican cronies have some explaining to do. Because of Romney's witting or unwitting choice to push Congressman ...2 comments 10 Recs
Isaac Francisco's Tags
- No current results.
Isaac Francisco's Blogroll
- No current results.