Sorry, folks, but this diary may have suffered a premature birth. I'll keep it safe in the neo-natal intensive care unit until such time that it is prudent to bring it back out into the DKos world...
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Ironic Chef
- During the short space in my early 20s when I took Ayn Rand's philosophy seriously, it occurred to me more than once that perhaps I found it appealing because I could understand it. Kant? No, I can't,44 comments 30 Recs
- The Baltimore Sun made the following claim about the riots on Monday: The incident stemmed from a flier that circulated widely among city school students via social media about a “purge” to ...102 comments 164 Recs
- George Stephanopoulos interviewed Peter Schweizer yesterday in advance of his book “Clinton Cash”. He asked some decent questions focused on whether Schweizer has any evidence of criminal ...20 comments 16 Recs
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...425 comments 571 Recs
- A New York teacher has written a remarkable letter to Diane Ravitch explaining how the focus on standardized testing is hurting her students. Her first-grade students . Even though these kids won'...120 comments 111 Recs
- 91 comments 179 Recs
- (illustration by DonkeyHotey) From the International Business Times : While Jeb Bush was governor of Florida, state pension officials committed at least $1.7 billion to financial firms whose ...176 comments 434 Recs
- I am truly weary, deep in my bones, of writing these columns about the killings of unarmed people of color by the police. Indeed, you may be weary of reading them. Still, our weariness is but a dim ...46 comments 122 Recs
- It has been over two years since the Occupy Movement was brutally destroyed by a coordinated national effort led by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. Since that time, much ...514 comments 372 Recs
- 20 comments 33 Recs
Ironic Chef's Tags
- No current results.
Ironic Chef's Blogroll
- No current results.