According to his high school classmates:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by litho
- For three days in June, 1943, blacks and whites in Detroit fought a battle that killed 34 people, wounded 433, and destroyed more than $2 million in property. The United States has a long history of ...20 comments 46 Recs
- An allegory for online censorship, or, how I learned to stop worrying about the truth so I could enjoy a hay ride: Reader X has never liked Poster X and is offended by Poster X's diaries, which ...65 comments 26 Recs
- If you really think that [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/11/27/1258698/-Obama-to-Afghans-If-You-Like-Our-Troops-You-Can-Keep-Them in this cartoon] artist Ted Rall [http://www.dailykos.com/story/...892 comments 170 Recs
- So... this happened. In an interview with the BBC's Sharanjit Leyl last week, former Secretary of State and godfather of the Bush Doctrine George P. Shultz offered a few comments on the ...39 comments 48 Recs
- Originally published in Tikkun Daily | Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, in his vociferous opposition to U.S. negotiations with Iran, has argued with particular force against the easing of ...229 comments 160 Recs
- If your level of outrage over Lara Logan’s botched 60 minutes piece on Benghazi has reached the point that you would take pleasure in watching those responsible undergo a diabolically sadistic ...148 comments 462 Recs
- That's the opening line in a front-page Washington Post article, "In rural Kentucky, debate over health law takes a back seat as people sign up." Wow. A positive story and some in-depth reporting ...58 comments 229 Recs
- On Thursday, Rep. John Boehner (R-OH) blogged about his attempts to sign up for ObamaCare: Earlier this afternoon, I sat down to try and enroll in the DC exchange under the president’s health ...62 comments 327 Recs
- Between one breath and another he was gone, a dream fading into time. But it wasn't "only" President Kennedy's death that shaped so many of our lives. That November day in ...169 comments 226 Recs
- As I wrote recently: Republicans have sought, as a rule, to use every tactic imaginable to block the initiatives and policies proposed by this president. They'...188 comments 515 Recs
- No current results.