This is my first writing, but I have followed Kos for sometime. It was the writings at Kos that helped me form my decision to step away from the Right. I consider myself a "recovering Republican" who has abandoned the Right because the Republicans no longer stand for the level of truth and integrity that are vital to me. I am a mature women professional who has always prided myself in having a high level of moral values and honesty that no longer is representative with that party.
As the Republican Party convention is coming up I thought it was time to let Democrats know that there are those who are joining your ranks.
Below the scroll I have listed some talking points that validate my transition, and why it was imperative that for me and I pray others to turn to the Left.
I abandoned the Republican Party because:
* They have lost their moral compass
* They have made Greed their god
* They have turned their backs on the less fortunate
* They are pandering only to the 1% ultra rich
* They have abandoned the middle class and 99% of the American citizens
* The support bigots and racists
* They have lost sight of the true foundation of our country's Constitution
* They are incapable of dealing in a bipartisan manner for the good of the country
**I WOULD BE ASHAMED TO ADMIT I WAS A REPUBLICAN!
So my Democratic friends we are listening and and we are turning our support to the party that will fight for all the citizens of this fine country.