|So yeah, RNC week. And apparently this is who we're getting:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by TiaRachel
- Nation, The Colbert Report is closing up shop this week after a stellar 9-year run that saw its host consistently and brilliantly skewer pompous, ignorant, self-righteous, irrationally fearful, ...163 comments 333 Recs
- Hey, that rhymed! :) I wanted to reach out to this community on behalf of a good friend of mine. Dkos has been unfailingly kind to me when I was having trouble in the past, and it would be cool to ...179 comments 180 Recs
- As many of you know, [TiaRachel http://www.dailykos.com/user/TiaRachel] has been facing a rather difficult time of late. A host of health issues have adversely affected her ability to work and ...25 comments 92 Recs
- With the Thanksgiving holiday coming up this week, I've been thinking about how grateful I am to the Daily Kos community. It's been a home away from home on the internet for me, a place where I can ...27 comments 48 Recs
- You ever know how when you are in that hole, and nothing can seem to help you out, and with every action you take, or with every event that happens to you, you get deeper and deeper in that ...50 comments 213 Recs
- Community. We talk about Community a lot on DailyKos, not as a function of getting out the message, but as a way to define who we are, as people. When DailyKos began its Connect! Unite! Act! ...16 comments 56 Recs
- In our two-dimensional blogging world, it’s far too easy to forget that there are real people with real, day-to-day obstacles behind those screen names with whom many of us at DKos interact on a ...33 comments 103 Recs
- Did you know... ...that TiaRachel 's first diary EVER on Daily Kos was a Daily Show/Colbert Report chat thread? I know, crazy, right? All the way back on July 3, 2006! Here is an excerpt: sob ...34 comments 101 Recs
- 67 comments 158 Recs
- 86 comments 595 Recs
- Art (3890)
- Cablevision (31)
- Classical Music (749)
- Community (91595)
- CURRENT TV (432)
- Fractal Mathmatics (2)
- Labor (28780)
- Native American (1514)
- New York City (4203)
- Occupy Wall Street (14349)
- Okiciyap (808)
- OWS (8387)
- Pooties (7646)
- quilt guild (32)
- Quilts (876)
- Recipes (2044)
- Sausage Grinder of Snark (1534)
- Science (24766)
- Shabbat Dinner (16)
- Unions (14468)
- Tim Wise & The Failure of Privilege Discourse
- Yes, You Are
- one of the issues of privilege...the instinctive defensive rxn
- A Few Things To Stop Doing When You Find a Feminist Blog
- nice != good
- ek's new home!
- Native American Netroots
- Pam's House Blend
- La Vida Locavore
- The Origin of America's Intellectual Vacuum
- Man Boobz: adventures in mysogyny
- The Daily Show
- The Colbert Report