According to the fourth week of the impreMedia/Latino Decisions tracking poll Latina voters plan to vote for President Obama by a margin of 74% to 21% for Romney – a 53 point gap. Among Latino men, 61% plan to vote for Obama and 32% for Romney. The September 17 polling data suggest the President continues to solidify his lead among Latinos, and there are no signs of cracks in the Obama coalition among Latino voters. Overall Obama holds 68% of the Latino vote to 26% for Romney, erasing the small bump Romney received in the September 3 (week 2) poll release following the RNC convention. [Full Week 4 results by gender here]Latino Decisions
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
bronte17, Sun Tzu, ruleoflaw, 73rd virgin, pgm 01, BobBlueMass, bythesea, My Spin, litoralis, MKSinSA, louisev, Larsstephens, cany, MidwestTreeHugger, Andrew F Cockburn, DEMonrat ankle biter, pistolSO, a2nite, rukidingme, belinda ridgewood, GOPGO2H3LL, rigcath
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by blue aardvark
- And here's your trophy for showing up.19 comments 19 Recs
- Which is it? Atlanta . This is a problem. Day in and day out, in every major city across America, police officers are driving in from out ...51 comments 52 Recs
- Nothing to see here! Two years ago, scientists at UCLA predicted there would ...59 comments 146 Recs
- Here's a 2012 Republican debate. Now double ...146 comments 66 Recs
- For anyone interested in debunking climate change myths, there's a great resource that should be your first read: the Debunking Handbook . It's a short and simple guide on what to do and what not to ...6 comments 5 Recs
- Well if U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman's indictment is any guide, it was quite a lot. Full text of Wildstein indictment courierpostonline.com -- May 1, 2015 [ pg 4 ] [...] 2. From in or about ...138 comments 209 Recs
- I am a white son of Ferguson, Mo. I am a son of Dellwood, Castle Point, Moline Acres, Jennings, St. Ann, Riverview Gardens, Northwoods and Normandy and north St. Louis County. I am a St. Louis ...102 comments 360 Recs
- Obamacare is such a failure, it can't even kill the jobs Republicans said it would!65 comments 138 Recs
- I tried to write a roundup of what's going down in New York on Saturday but was thwarted by the internet gnomes that were migrating Big Orange at the time. A lot has happened since then! Here's ...60 comments 96 Recs
- Chloe Hugh was in the middle of her final shift at Boss Hawg's Barbecue in Topeka, Kansas when Governor Sam Brownback and his family sat down in her section. Upset by Brownback's repeated assault on ...50 comments 241 Recs
blue aardvark's Tags
- No current results.