According to the fourth week of the impreMedia/Latino Decisions tracking poll Latina voters plan to vote for President Obama by a margin of 74% to 21% for Romney – a 53 point gap. Among Latino men, 61% plan to vote for Obama and 32% for Romney. The September 17 polling data suggest the President continues to solidify his lead among Latinos, and there are no signs of cracks in the Obama coalition among Latino voters. Overall Obama holds 68% of the Latino vote to 26% for Romney, erasing the small bump Romney received in the September 3 (week 2) poll release following the RNC convention. [Full Week 4 results by gender here]Latino Decisions
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
bronte17, Sun Tzu, ruleoflaw, 73rd virgin, pgm 01, BobBlueMass, bythesea, My Spin, litoralis, MKSinSA, louisev, Larsstephens, cany, MidwestTreeHugger, Andrew F Cockburn, DEMonrat ankle biter, pistolSO, a2nite, rukidingme, belinda ridgewood, GOPGO2H3LL, rigcath
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by blue aardvark
- A Mensa meeting it's not. ...35 comments 34 Recs
- Denver Sheriff Deputies in dress uniform. The investigation is wide-ranging and involves both the interim head of the Denver Sheriff Department and ...13 comments 46 Recs
- Most of America is ready for the Supreme Court to grant nationwide same-sex marriage ...58 comments 30 Recs
- A while back, I got a review copy of the book "Dire Predictions: Understanding Global Warming" by by Michael Mann and Lee Kump. The book came out today, so I'm reposting a modified version ...10 comments 22 Recs
- 87 comments 40 Recs
- This is not going to be funny, and this is not going to be angry, so if you are seeking a rant this evening (or any such classic Shiz fare) - off you go. The stories tonight about the death of ...88 comments 171 Recs
- FOREWORD BY OTTERAY SCRIBE (her father): Her full name is Brandi Nicole Stanley. I am her father. Remember her, please. She never wrote a diary after registering, because she never thought ...123 comments 560 Recs
- I debated whether to post this or not. On the surface, it's completely innocent. Obviously, in light of recent news it takes on a different vibe. On the other hand, at least half of those ...37 comments 21 Recs
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will break their silence with Fox News Megyn Kelly " next week ." Looks like America's best Christians, the beleaguered Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will come out of ...202 comments 194 Recs
blue aardvark's Tags
- No current results.