How's this for a bumpersticker? Can anyone print up a few thousand of 'em?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
CupaJoe, oortdust, chimene, loggersbrat, ScottMercer, Killer of Sacred Cows, alasmoses, xsonogall, marabout40, satrap, rk2, GRLionsFan, Avilyn, Jacoby Jonze, ConfusedSkyes
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Queer But Dear
- (Best enjoyed out in a gravelly, monotoned flat voice) This is the city, St. Paul, Minnesota. According to the last United States Census not sold out to ACORN, over 282,000 people live ...221 comments 518 Recs
- This is a very brief diary, but wanted to give an update about the same-sex marriage vote in New Hampshire.330 comments 258 Recs
- 13 comments 5 Recs
- I don't often write diaries. I don't really consider myself to be that dynamic on paper (or screen, or what-have-you), but I really felt as though I couldn't keep this to myself, particularly in ...469 comments 744 Recs
- This diary is cross posted to my blog, where I've posted lots of info on the torture and murder of gay ...8 comments 8 Recs
- This diary examines a trend in gay electoral politics in the next decade for a vital voting bloc that either party can win until we see substantive outcomes. Lost in the discussion of gay rights ...92 comments 16 Recs
- Today, my husband and I are celebrating our one-week wedding anniversary but I am not happy. I am not unhappy with our marriage. I am unhappy because people whom I love and call my friends and ...286 comments 599 Recs
- Alan Turing, Computer Genius, Patriot, and Suicide: 6-23-1912 to 6-8-1954 Alan Turing was one of the giants of the 20th century. In 1999, Time Magazine listed him as one of the 100 Most Important ...229 comments 483 Recs
- By a vote of 89-57, the Maine House of Representatives enacted L.D. 1020, An Act To End Discrimination in Civil Marriage and Affirm Religious Freedom. The formal debate did not run nearly as long as ...218 comments 146 Recs
- Franken wins by +312. Coleman's Appeal Brief is due in to the MN Supreme Court on or before April 30.122 comments 198 Recs
Queer But Dear's Tags
- No current results.
Queer But Dear's Blogroll
- No current results.