Romney is even on record declaring that the act of paying more than he owed would mean he shouldn’t be eligible for the presidency!I'm sure he's flip-flipping on this previous position as well.
From time to time I’ve been audited, as happens, I think, to other citizens as well, and the accounting firm which prepares my taxes has done a very thorough and complete job pay taxes as legally due. I don’t pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don’t think I’d be qualified to become president. I’d think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Eman, slackjawedlackey, Tillie630, democracy inaction, hungrycoyote, Texdude50, kurt, gloriana, sfbob, jayden, rovertheoctopus, JeffW, HappyinNM, bythesea, brooklynbadboy, divineorder, Remediator, kevinpdx, cooper888, mikejay611, BarackStarObama, YaNevaNo, S F Hippie, Herodotus Prime, rigcath
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Scott Wooledge
- So, are you one of those people who are upset that so many came out and gave to the pizza parlor that would refuse pizza to anyone that was openly LGBT? Guess what? Do something about it. Now. ...5 comments 17 Recs
- I go out for an hour or so and when I get back to my computer, several websites, including JoeMyGod and Equality on Trial break the news that the Utah Attorney General has petitioned Justice ...25 comments 18 Recs
- Come on, I couldn't make this up. REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: OUTSIDE COUNSEL TO ASSIST WITH KITCHEN et al. v HERBERT et al. SAME SEX MARRIAGE CASE Our attorneys don't know shit about shit, ...30 comments 32 Recs
- It seems like every time there is new momentum for marriage equality or another LGBT civil rights issue, "gay rights groups" are criticized for their "laser" focus on marriage equality. Sometimes, ...84 comments 56 Recs
- Conservatives have rallied to Phil Robertson's defense, arguing that employers should not be allowed to fire someone for making homophobic remarks. ...245 comments 352 Recs
- PLEASE REC! MONEY BOMB to end Michigan's same-sex marriage ban, a court case with nat'l implicationsThis could be the case that overturns same-sex marriage bans across the country once and for all Originally posted at Eclectablog . [left to right: April, Nolan, Jacob, Jayne, and Ryanne. Photos ...10 comments 101 Recs
- 545 comments 501 Recs
- For the victims of sexual assault in the military, and all those who want to finally see real transformational change made within the broken military justice system, it was extremely disappointing ...7 comments 43 Recs
- Canada's Conservative Party led by Prime Minister Steven Harper had to cancel plans for its national convention planned for Calgary following massive and flooding that forced the evacuation of 65,...22 comments 25 Recs