Before the first debate on October 3rd, get the facts about Romney's business record. When Romney mentions his private-sector experience remember: it wasn't about creating jobs.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Jamie Sanderson
- The AFL-CIO would not support a bargain, grand or otherwise, that included the cut to Social Security benefits known as chained CPI, two senior staffers told Huffington ...65 comments 74 Recs
- 50 comments 67 Recs
- In Eric Cantor's February 2013 speech , he said he wanted to propose Federal Law that would end overtime pay for hourly workers . Currently, the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 (FLSA), ...236 comments 309 Recs
- "I'm such an American I piss Budweiser...." - Jack Swagger The artificial world of professional rasslin’ (as opposed to the real sport of wrestling ), has always employed stock parody characters ...180 comments 225 Recs
- As expected, the Senate approved the motion to proceed on the Violence Against Women Act by an 85-8 margin once again Monday afternoon, with even some of the most conservative Republicans voting ...25 comments 30 Recs
- The CWA makes the case for reform. According to Politico , Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is not likely to keep a requirement that opposing senators maintain a talking filibuster in his reform ...51 comments 34 Recs
- Michele Bachmann (R-Deadbeat) Rep. Michele Bachmann is more than just co-chair of the ...114 comments 73 Recs
- Pssst. Michele. You might want to pay your staff before they spill even more of your dirty ...222 comments 284 Recs
- On January 20, 2009 Republican Leaders in Congress literally plotted to sabotage and undermine U.S. Economy during President Obama's Inauguration. In Robert Draper's book, " Do Not Ask ...121 comments 319 Recs
- Tim Scott, appointed Monday by Gov. Nikki Haley as South Carolina's new senator , really does not like unions. Any Haley appointee was going to hate ...56 comments 42 Recs