So it was charged in a press conference this morning. He also seems to have been involved in a hit and run accident in March that was covered up. If the charges are true, it appears he stole the election from Democrat Felicia Rotellini with negative attack ads paid for by the "independent expenditure committee" Business Leaders for Arizona, the group he was coordinating illegally with. Horne, as Attorney General, has litigated to defend the infamous SB1070 and is a politically ally of Jan Brewer.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
ROGNM, Bob Love, JohnB47, PSzymeczek, Brian B, Alan Arizona, luckylizard, artmartin, Larsstephens, sharonsz, rja, docterry, OldDragon, aznavy, Buckeye54, George3, ET3117, sparkysgal
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by sponson
- I am a white son of Ferguson, Mo. I am a son of Dellwood, Castle Point, Moline Acres, Jennings, St. Ann, Riverview Gardens, Northwoods and Normandy and north St. Louis County. I am a St. Louis ...119 comments 403 Recs
- "Kill the Faggots" - it is apparently what Jesus would do. Randall Hermann tried (unsuccessfully) to launch a line of Christian-themed skateboarding shoes before moving to another ...348 comments 123 Recs
- Gee, who would have guessed ? A Texas high school is in the middle of a chlamydia outbreak, officials say. But according to the school district's student handbook, it does not offer ...87 comments 145 Recs
- is the title of this short piece by Eugene Robinson in the Post Partisan section of the Washington Post . Robinson reminds us that the entire incident reeks of racial bias. Gray was on a street ...83 comments 218 Recs
- The Baltimore Orioles baseball team has been ...95 comments 124 Recs
- Wayne LaPierre adds straight-up racist to his user profile Seriously. Wayne LaPierre, probably best known for ...37 comments 34 Recs
- Aaron Slator is now the former president of AT&T's content and advertising sales for the U-verse TV services wing of AT&T. What cost him his job managing billions of dollars? Probably the recently $122 comments 123 Recs
- Story by Pamela Hess, UPI Pentagon Correspondent [not The Onion ] Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom [F]reedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do ...103 comments 280 Recs
- Ok, I admit to being a bit obsessive with the Freddie Gray case and subsequent protests and police riots but this latest posted on the not venerable WaPo is utter bullshite. Prisoner in Van Says . .89 comments 163 Recs
- 364 comments 397 Recs
- No current results.