Mr. Crawford, a State Representative in Georgia, doesn't like equality. So he's gone to find a party that relates to him.
State Rep. Rick Crawford of the 16th House District said he plans to switch from Democrat to Republican following the election...Lest you think that he might be missed as a vote for something, that this is a blemish on an otherwise reasonable Democratic record, Rick Crawford's votes and statements speak otherwise:
He said the tipping point for him came during the Democratic National Convention, when the party made official its support of same sex marriage.
"I am absolutely, positively opposed to same sex marriage," he said.
- Yoted yes to require drug testing for welfare recipients.
- Wants to 'Repeal and Replace' the PPACA.
- Votes yes on the 'Immigrant Enforcement Act'
- Yoted to limit Absentee Ballots
- Yoted to establish an English-Only Driving Test
- Believes the greatest threat to our nation is our growing national debt
- Voted to sieze undocumented immigrants' vehicles for traffic violations
I smell a Republican in a donkey suit. Time to unzip, Rick, and exit, stage right. Just make sure you close the door behind you, leave us the keys, and don't expect your deposit back.