At last, a debate that starts with questions about issues that people might care about. Anyone watching the debate want to start a discussion thread?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by firenze
- So last night I had the chance -- thanks to a very timely post from DtheO -- to attend a raucous, inspiring event featuring Elizabeth Warren at the landmark Doyle's pub in Jamaica Plain . Thank you ...119 comments 271 Recs
- PublicPolicyPolling @ppppolls Our new Massachusetts poll for @LCVoters finds Elizabeth Warren leading Scott Brown 53-44: http://images.politico.com/global/2012/10/121017_massachusettspollinmemo....96 comments 106 Recs
- The Dailymail has some details on the picture taken by Pete Souza, a White House photographer: Meet Janiya Penny, the terminally ill eight-year-old whose dream came true earlier this year when ...108 comments 355 Recs
- Subheaded, "A petty performance by senator." Scot Lehigh, Boston Globe columnist, has his initial impressions of the Brown-Warren debate tonight. One thing is clear: Brown was rather...erratic. [...285 comments 412 Recs
- A new poll from Kimball Political Consulting, an ostensibly republican firm, shows Scott Brown leading Elizabeth Warren 46-45 in MA, a 5 point improvement from their last poll of the state. That ...228 comments 347 Recs
- I've been worried about the MA-Sen race. It's way closer than it should be, and I'm frightened that the average Mass voter buys Brown's schtick. But not today. I'm pretty ecstatic right now, ...22 comments 34 Recs
- We've all seen it, or at least heard about it.288 comments 439 Recs
- Folks, The President is "en fuego"! Mittens and the GOP are dealing with a well oiled campaign machine and a great campaigner. The President is really enjoying himself. I can't wait for our ...168 comments 345 Recs
- Earlier today, I drove up to Springfield, Massachusetts and did some door to door canvassing for the Coakley campaign. (P.S. - if you're able, you should, too - even an hour will make a difference.242 comments 338 Recs
- There's been a lot of talk today about the Trigger. First it's Mike Lux over at OpenLeft hearing that the White House is pushing progressive groups behind closed ...124 comments 441 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.