- Today's comic is Muppet Mitt arrives on Sesame Street by Ruben Bolling:
- Tonight is the big showdown between Vice President Joe Biden and Rep. Paul Ryan. It's a big fucking deal. Literally. And we'll be liveblogging it right here, starting at 9 PM ET.
- Of course he did:
In 2009, Mitt Romney, who is now trying to campaign for president as a moderate, lent his star power to an unusual charitable project: celebrating right-wing talk show host Glenn Beck to raise money for an unaccredited Utah-based college, which was founded by acolytes of the late W. Cleon Skousen and promoted the work of this fringe conservative figure. Much-touted by Beck, Skousen was an anti-communist crusader, a purported political philosopher, a historian accused of racist revisionism, and a right-wing conspiracy theorist. [...]
In a video message—obtained by Mother Jones—that was recorded for the event, Romney praised Beck and this school, which the US Department of Justice has called a "diploma mill."
- Do you want to know what Luke Skywalker thinks of Mitt Romney? Of course you do.
- Just what our political discourse has been missing:
Kid Rock, the Republican rocker, and Sean Penn, the Hollywood liberal, have joined forces to make a point about politics.
- Oh, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty please? With a cherry on top?
Forget the diamond as big as the Ritz. This one's bigger than planet Earth.
Orbiting a star that is visible to the naked eye, astronomers have discovered a planet twice the size of our own made largely out of diamond.
- Today is National Coming Out Day. Just FYI, Republicans.
- Your oh-sweet-Jesus-please-tell-me-you're-joking headline of the day:
‘JAIL IS FOR DEMOCRATS,’ EXPLAINS AWESOME RACIST DRUNK GOP MOM ON WAY TO POKEY
- Today's Kagro in the Morning show had Greg Dworkin back with us to take us on a tour of the polling landscape. From there, it was on to an exploration of new frontiers for the show—specifically science and space—with Aaron Oesterle (aka FerrisValyn), who joined us to talk about the first private, unmanned resupply mission to the ISS, pulled off by SpaceX and its Dragon cargo vessel, and the issues the future of space exploration presents.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Gooserock, eeff, coolbreeze, JVolvo, Cordwainer, Gemina13, fayea, politicalceci, winglion, GreenMother
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Kaili Joy Gray
- My beautiful wife, Mary Nir, was an extraordinary soul. She was the kindest person I ever knew. She had a wickedly off-beat sense of humor. There was no one she wouldn't stop to help. If you knew ...174 comments 715 Recs
- Some of us have been missing Kaili Joy Gray's weekly recap of the War on Women. I'd rather be just plain missing the War on Women, but until then, we're trying to bring this weekly feature back as ...59 comments 101 Recs
- Kaili's first contribution is up at Wonkette and it is terrific. Happy Conservative Warriors Defeated by Mysterious CPAC Plague Caused By Liberals Probably . Everybody please welcome our newest ...87 comments 195 Recs
- Cross posted from Blue Virginia Just when you thought Virginia AG - and presumptive 2013 Teapublican nominee for governor - Ken "Kookinelli" couldn't get any creepier or more bizarre,18 comments 29 Recs
- Robin Kelly, victorious After Robin Kelly's dominant victory in Tuesday night's Democratic primary to fill ex-Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr.'s vacant House seat, there's been a lot of very facile analysis ...84 comments 133 Recs
- This is fucking awesome, and hilarious, and appropriate, and reflective of my thinking on the issue. Look, I've long maintained that Daily Kos isn't for everyone, and will never strive to be. It is ...860 comments 564 Recs
- Greg Sargent :Norman Ornstein, an observer of Congress for decades, literally wrote the book on GOP obstructionism. So I asked him what he thought of the disappointing filibuster reform deal reached ...224 comments 250 Recs
- Chances Rand Paul will ever be president No doubt you've seen Sen. Rand Paul's made-for-TV tantrum yesterday at the U.S. Senate's Benghazi hearing. When the Kentucky ...95 comments 133 Recs
- No, not that pizza executive Here's what House Republicans were up to yesterday : House Republicans heard it loud ...100 comments 32 Recs
- I've long believed that wankerish NoLabels-loving conservaDem Jim Cooper has deserved a primary challenge. It's not just his votes but his mouth: He's spent his whole career publicly undermining the ...191 comments 147 Recs
Kaili Joy Gray's Tags
- #OccupyWallstreet (256)
- Abortion (12390)
- Black Kos (3688)
- Bristol Palin (265)
- Civil Rights (41460)
- Equal Pay (636)
- Feminism (3398)
- Mad Logophile (39)
- Occupy Wall Street (14336)
- Planned Parenthood (2907)
- Rape (4488)
- Sarah Palin (15991)
- second-wave feminism (14)
- Sex (1580)
- Susan G. Komen (247)
- War on Women (5530)
- Women (5790)
Kaili Joy Gray's Blogroll
- No current results.