High Point University. Conducted 9/29-10/10. Romney was stumping in NC. last night,which begs the question: If Romney is winning the election, what the hell is Romney doing in North Carolina, stumping for votes a mere three and a half weeks before election?..Just sayin
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by temanu
- I nearly did a spit take at work today when I glanced at the Richmond Times Dispatch at lunch. I had to wait until I got home to write about what I'd read. Mitt Romney has an internet ad up ...10 comments 13 Recs
- TIME poll: Obama leads by 5 in Ohio, boosted by early voting | ti.me/SunbNt (via @ timepolitics )— TIME.com (@TIME) October 24, ...183 comments 116 Recs
- Beau Biden attends GOTV rally in North Carolina over the weekend. Mitt Romney's campaign is pretending to be confident: “We�206 comments 96 Recs
- or more electoral votes. The states are in alphabetical order in 3 different groups. The first group of states all have an over 90% chance of an Obama win according to Nate today at [http://...5 comments 4 Recs
- Yesterday my folks announced they were closing the doors of our retail store in Birmingham Alabama that opened in 1922. It's really hard for me to write this even as we speak because of the history ...123 comments 365 Recs
- PPP tweets: "Barack Obama was a lot stronger in our Saturday Ohio polling than Friday night. We'll have the final results soon." UPDATE: PPP - Obama 51-Romney 46 in Ohio - extending his lead to +...47 comments 34 Recs
- I like Barack Obama. I voted for him. I'll do so again. I also think that primarying the man, or withholding support from his campaign, is the most stunningly idiotic idea since Ralph Nader came up ...732 comments 667 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.