Has anyone heard a story concerning Jim Moran's son trying to forge votes? My Republican husband came home with an outlandish tale that says young Moran and a friend/colleague are on tape trying to figure out how to vote using dead people's identities. Considering that Mr. Moran is one of three VA congressmen who today signed a letter to slimeball VA Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli (sp?) demanding he look into the registration irregularities in VA, I hope this is some crazy Rethug story to get back at him. Anyone have information of any kind on this? If I missed an earlier post on the subject I apologize. I'm living at Dr's offices right now with a variety of complaints. Thanks to any with information they are willing to share.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by liberalfrombirth
- Note: Thanks everyone for the great discussions! Received suggestion to change the proposed name from "Right to Evacuate" to "Right to Vacate". I like it. Other suggestions are welcome. If you ...476 comments 323 Recs
- This is one fashion that probably won't be coming back around. According to YesterVid , the creators of this film montage, the compilation features ...131 comments 227 Recs
- One week ago, BeninSC posted a diary noting that the Republicans are "a party of Orwellian deception" and urging us to ...shine the biggest light on the superiority of Democratic morality. Of doing ...255 comments 735 Recs
- You provide the service, and guess what -- you don't get paid. Saturday 4:00 PM. Disaster impends. People are coming for dinner in an hour and I need acorn squash and long grain rice. These are ...542 comments 399 Recs
- Trust me kid, it's better than polio. A curious side effect of the current measles outbreak: It seems to be causing some of the more prominent opponents of ...234 comments 176 Recs
- Walmarts are everywhere. They take up tons of space. Superbowl space. They sell everything, they succeed where mom-and-pop businesses fail—and sometimes, they shut down. What happens when a ...226 comments 488 Recs
- During the State of the Union, when President Obama said he had no more campaigns to run, Republicans started clapping. The President came back with "I know, I won both of them! " The Republican ...11 comments 14 Recs
- In December, an unvaccinated woman visited Disneyland (then flew home) and spread measles to dozens of people. Now, in Disneyland's homeland of Orange County, 24 ...398 comments 229 Recs
- In 2012 I moved back to the Chattanooga TN area from Colorado. I am an older (61) disabled widow. I support my adult son, who is also disabled. He has not yet been approved for his SS ...193 comments 136 Recs
- Mitt Romney seems to be laying the groundwork for a career as a stand-up comedian if this whole third-run-at-the-presidency thing doesn't ...237 comments 115 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.