Skip to main content

There are a lot of people giving Romney more credit than he deserves.  

His numbers are sliding on a daily basis to quote the future cast (21% Romney to Obama 79%)  is disingenuous.    

If the election were held today.  Romey would have an 18.6% chance of winning the election with Obama having an 81.4%.

But 5 days are an eternity in Politics and with hard work, energy, momentum (which is what we have had since the second debate) we can get that number down to 15% to 10%.

Donate if you can, volunteer if you can, make calls and leave no rock unturned for voters.

I know the Democrats are energized and we need to make sure our turnout exceeds 2008.  

This isn't about a win any longer.  It's about a message!!  

It is about the Change we will force the GOP to have post election.  They will have to re-analyze their platform and come to the modern century if they want to survive.

That is the "forward" vision that is the "change we can believe in" if we just work hard!!

God Bless

Dan

Poll

Can we close this eleciton out?

56%49 votes
5%5 votes
37%33 votes

| 87 votes | Vote | Results

EMAIL TO A FRIEND X
Your Email has been sent.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.

Add keywords that describe this diary. Separate multiple keywords with commas.
Tagging tips - Search For Tags - Browse For Tags

?

More Tagging tips:

A tag is a way to search for this diary. If someone is searching for "Barack Obama," is this a diary they'd be trying to find?

Use a person's full name, without any title. Senator Obama may become President Obama, and Michelle Obama might run for office.

If your diary covers an election or elected official, use election tags, which are generally the state abbreviation followed by the office. CA-01 is the first district House seat. CA-Sen covers both senate races. NY-GOV covers the New York governor's race.

Tags do not compound: that is, "education reform" is a completely different tag from "education". A tag like "reform" alone is probably not meaningful.

Consider if one or more of these tags fits your diary: Civil Rights, Community, Congress, Culture, Economy, Education, Elections, Energy, Environment, Health Care, International, Labor, Law, Media, Meta, National Security, Science, Transportation, or White House. If your diary is specific to a state, consider adding the state (California, Texas, etc). Keep in mind, though, that there are many wonderful and important diaries that don't fit in any of these tags. Don't worry if yours doesn't.

You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.

You must be a member of a group to use this feature.

Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
(The diary will be removed from the site and returned to your drafts for further editing.)
(The diary will be removed.)
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?

Comment Preferences

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site