I'll keep this short, but I just checked out Nate's FiveThirty-Eight blog and he currently has an Obama win at 80.8%! Also, while Nate still has Florida leaning to Romney, the probability of Romney taking the state has been steadily declining the past few days. It now stands at 55.2% probability of a Romney win. Not a sure thing for Romney at all, and surely not something to gladden the hearts of Republicans, especially since for them, the trend is in the wrong direction, with Romney getting weaker rather than stronger.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Witgren
- 44 comments 45 Recs
- Over and over, I've read comments on the internet (obviously, my first mistake) that there is no scientific consensus about GMOs, or genetically modified organisms (generally crops or food), and ...269 comments 25 Recs
- Why even bother? Well, you guys went ahead and did a press avail, and ...264 comments 287 Recs
- According to Baltimore police, Freddie Gray was “irate” in a transport van after his arrest and they had to restrain him. However, that account is being challenged with the release by The ...8 comments 31 Recs
- Wow. All I can say is...good for him, seriously: Lifelong Republican Turns On His Party, Embraces Obamacare Luis Lang, who is currently crowdfunding for medical expenses that he can’t afford ...278 comments 681 Recs
- (photo courtesy of Greenpeace) Whoopsies. From The Guardian : Royal Dutch Shell has been accused of pursuing a strategy that would lead to potentially catastrophic climate change after an ...220 comments 375 Recs
- Time to get out a hanky for your climate-denying relative— researchers have found and published results confirming the existence of the "tropospheric hotspot," a warming in the ...79 comments 156 Recs
- Pay no attention to our increasingly poor schools. State budget cuts are hitting one south-central Kansas school district so hard that their superintendent is ...67 comments 71 Recs
- Lawrence, KS, which is now affectionately known as Obamaville, KS, apparently continues their efforts to show that a police department can work with a community in a way that isn't so ...10 comments 36 Recs
- 28 comments 215 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.