You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Captdanshays
- 28 comments 47 Recs
- On the 9th of this Month the Leveson Inquiry announced that it would no longer be taking onboard any more evidence. which caused a frenzy in the local media. It was also announced that we would ...16 comments 27 Recs
- If I ever hear someone use the words "Republican" and "responsibility" in the same sentence, I will tell them the following story. About two weeks before the election, someone finally made me aware ...222 comments 877 Recs
- I have a story to tell, and it ends really good... Not so long ago, and not so far away, nobody liked Romney, including Republicans. His favorables were low, and then we got the 47% tape...now he ...286 comments 324 Recs
- The Right Wing is arriving at a consensus: they lost because the Obama campaign ran a negative campaign while they tried to run a campaign attacking Obama on the issues and his record. They ...15 comments 8 Recs
- Not much of a diary, I know, but I'm about to pass out from exhaustion. Happy exhaustion! But let it be known: Rasmussen polling is a fraud that exists to prop up Republican candidates. Oh, sure, ...117 comments 317 Recs
- Update: Top of the rec list! Thanks to everyone. Here's a diary on RS that's worth the short read. It's almost sad to see the utter bewilderment and confusion of where they go from here. And by "...340 comments 595 Recs
- It isn't asking a whole lot to not be dismissive of an intelligent person who is giving a healthy dose of reality to the world at large on a regular basis, and who recently came under active attack ...268 comments 881 Recs
- Just wanted to post something positive in the midst of all the negative, (but hugely important) diaries of voting issues here today. Everything in my town was well organized, and orderly. It ...13 comments 4 Recs
- Murdochgate: UK Cabinet Office Shows Rupert Likely Committed Perjury UPDATED x1 Double Rupie TroubleFrom The Guardian : The Cabinet Office has released information casting doubt on Rupert Murdoch's claim that Gordon Brown used a call in the autumn of 2009 to pledge his intention to declare "war" ...73 comments 118 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.