This is not really a diary, but I didn't know how else to say this. I also didn't want Tuesday the 6th of November 2013 to come without me having said it, and wishing I had. The rest of the world voted a few days ago, and consistent with American kids' choice, President Obama won the re-election. Now from a complete stranger somewhere in some corner of the world, here is to wishing you all the best. God/Allah/whoever-you-believe-in bless you! The choices you make there will always impact the rest of world in one way or the other, so may the good be.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by WateringTheRoses
- Obama 0, Romney 100, likely Daily Kos hate emailers, MoE 0% Today is my 12th wedding anniversary, so to celebrate, I welcome you to this very special ...273 comments 113 Recs
- Last night, I made an election night version of Downfall. I used this site to do the captions. It appears that it may be on the tip of going viral, as it was just posted at TPM by Josh Marshall (h/t ...188 comments 446 Recs
- The map is turning out to be EXACTLY like Nate predicted.... CO, FL, OH, VA, NC going red, everything else. BAM. Suck it haters. 2014 and 2016 he will be the model to watch.7 comments 12 Recs
- Also follow our downballot liveblog at Daily Kos Elections Results : CNN | ...376 comments 26 Recs
- As two or three of you already know, I'm a guy in my mid-thirties who cast the following votes: 1996: Dole/Kemp 2000: Bush/Cheney 2004: Bush/Cheney 2008: McCain/Moron I was a Republican at age nine,169 comments 391 Recs
- I flew in to Denver from Seattle on Wednesday to do my part for 6 days to GOTV in this swing state in this critical area. I've been knocking doors for 40 years. What happened at the end of the day ...220 comments 613 Recs
- This is a very short diary. My friend and frequent collaborator Joel Silberman produced this video with his girlfriend, Laura Napoli, and their frequent director Ben Rock, and Ben Sheehan wrote the ...4 comments 3 Recs
- Having worked on the Obama campaign in 2008, I knew the ground game here is incredible. But the early voting lines today were insane and I have to believe this will be our biggest day for early ...46 comments 279 Recs
- Snipet Longtime North Carolina Democratic consultant Gary Pearce said the first lady's appearance is a good sign Obama believes North Carolina is winnable . http://www.journalnow.com/news/...109 comments 239 Recs
- I have a high profile job which often places me in truly bizarre situations. As a result, I have a decent following in social media. I try to keep it light, fun, and interesting, but on very rare ...42 comments 301 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.