The people of Massachusetts have a special message for Scott Brown, classically expressed by the band Steam (see below):
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Minerva
- 52 comments 106 Recs
- Some have fingered Bill Kristol. Enter MJ Rosenberg: "The treason letter [to Iran] is an AIPAC production," charges MJ Rosenberg, who warns, "thanks to this ugly bipartisanship, America could find ...218 comments 147 Recs
- The. Shit. Has. Hit. The. Fan. Battered and bruised, publicly scorned and humiliated, the GOP clown caucus is cutting and running, now claiming their treasonous letter to Iran was just a joke (No,320 comments 551 Recs
- [Media Matters reports on a new (old) lie: http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/02/24/oreilly-lied-about-suicide-of-jfk-assassination/202655] In his 2012 best-selling non-fiction book Killing Kennedy ,122 comments 147 Recs
- Since William Rehnquist joined the Supreme Court, it has made several rulings that have knocked the U.S. Constitution out of whack. Retired ...445 comments 527 Recs
- Not that this should be entirely shocking but this should end the debate about how is getting fleeced and who carries the burden in society. And it's useful to have this handy to dispatch to the ...68 comments 114 Recs
- Before Glass-Steagall was repealed in 1999, Wall Street was on the hook for bad bets with derivatives. During the real estate bubble the taxpayer was on the hook for these casino chips. Then ...322 comments 334 Recs
- Rural Communities across America worry about struggling to maintaining a population. Kids leave, and the services they expect in a big city simply aren't available for them. For pete sake, in ...104 comments 316 Recs
- What more can anyone say about a Wall Street bank that already embodies everything that is wrong with the global financial system? Just when you think they've sunk to new lows it turns out ...159 comments 290 Recs
- Michael Price, counsel in the Liberty and National Security Program at the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law, has a disturbing article up at Salon.com . Turns out, he bought a new "...455 comments 587 Recs
- No current results.