Colorado is bluuuuuuuuue
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by ariznem1
- Her voice shakes. You sense her very foundation has been shaken. This isn't an actor, a newscaster, or a spokesperson. She hasn't planned her words. She doesn't know what she's going to do next, ...271 comments 712 Recs
- Marc Ambinder has a brief piece up at GQ entitled " How the Secret Service Said Goodbye to Mitt Romney ." The piece begins with this delicious opening: At some point, early Wednesday morning, when ...340 comments 557 Recs
- Barack Obama. Still the president, despite the analysis of ...123 comments 100 Recs
- Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney 52-47 on our final Ohio poll. Up 60-39 with early voters — PublicPolicyPolling (@ppppolls) November 5, 2012 Remember, early voting was HUGE today and won't be ...91 comments 56 Recs
- http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/31/us/politics/ohio-working-class-may-be-key-to-obama-re-election.html?pagewanted=2&smid=tw-thecaucus&partner=rss&emc=rss OH: O 50 R 45 VA: O 49 R 47 FL: O 48 R 47 ...47 comments 30 Recs
- Remember the primary? Not a battleground. The Romney campaign and his allies are making a late play in Pennsylvania ...227 comments 98 Recs
- This is a particularly strong endorsement, following a more tepid, yet still notable endorsement from the state's largest newspaper (and sister paper) the Charlotte Observer. For those unfamiliar,8 comments 16 Recs
- I'm hunkered down for Sandy here on NYC's Upper West Side, taking a short break from making calls for [Get Out the Vote. https://call.barackobama.com/campaigns/OH2565] At times like this I hark ...11 comments 15 Recs
- Obama is 2 up from last time, Zomney -1. +3 shift and that is ... great news!!! Great news for Mitt and his Mentum. But I heard Wolfie say ... it's a tie! Oh noes ...15 comments 6 Recs
- http://news.yahoo.com/advantage-obama-hunt-270-electoral-votes-163526687--election.html AMES, Iowa (AP) — President Barack Obama is poised to eke out a victory in the race for the 270 electoral ...263 comments 203 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.