So what's the starting point going to be? The good news says that the President doubled down on his promise to end the tax cuts this year.. but the income level at which it will begin is still up in the air. Obama needs to keep his promise for all us millions that got him elected... because of this promise. I mean screw negotiating... he has a mandate now. But what are the odd of the republicans agreeing to it? What do you think the end number is going to be?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by LibbyD
- For Barack Obama and the straight Democratic ticket. What, you thought I was insane? Follow me below the Orange Hanging Chad for more (idle, mostly useless, I'm sure) thoughts and observations ...10 comments 25 Recs
- I had a great conversation with an undecided voter tonight phone banking. It's not the first time it's happened, but I had a particularly in depth conversation with this gentleman. It was a really ...38 comments 194 Recs
- Original Post HERE .Today on the Ed Show, Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, former General Colin Powell Chief of Staff decided to get tough and frank about the current state of the Republican Party.He was ...121 comments 316 Recs
- in my small suburb north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a small (about 13,000 people), but strongly Democratic suburb (roughly a 2-1 Democratic advantage) in every election. Turnout here is ...34 comments 58 Recs
- I drove down Cleveland Avenue in Newark this afternoon, and there as always, was Porter Chevrolet. Its lot was full of cars for sale. It would not be there but for Obama standing up for, or I'm ...38 comments 44 Recs
- A few moments ago, through no fault of my own, I found myself shot in the chest. Bam. What I believe to be a .38 caliber bullet, right in the ol' torso. Now, this may sound bad. And I'm not ...214 comments 546 Recs
- Please watch and share this urgent call to GOTV for Latinos and everyone to re - elect our fine President Barack Obama. I have to run to a gig now. I will re-post this diary tomorrow with alot ...6 comments 16 Recs
- My buddy who is a first time voter, mailed his registration 2 weeks ago. I just went to the website to check and he's not there! Registration cutoff in Monday 10/22 in California. Called the ...5 comments 4 Recs
- Well, fellow Kossacks, I've got good news and I've got bad news. The bad news is that I failed to vote today. I stood in line for about 90 minutes before I just couldn't take it. I should have ...104 comments 168 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.