If the wackadoos decide to turn against the Republican members of Congress, they would have some great stuff to work with.
The undisputed facts are:
1) General Petreus is a Republican previously appointed by Bush;
2) Petreus was extremely valuable to the administration because his plans were backed by Republicans.
3) Eric Cantor, a Republican leader knew about the sex scandal for months;
4) The CIA was running some kind of operation at Benghazi.
5) Immediately after the attack, Obama made the obvious statement that it was a terrorist attack.
6) Days later, Susan Rice read directly from a CIA talking points memo that it was the spontaneous result of a demonstration.
7) Because Rice relied on what was indisputably presented as facts by the CIA, she and the administration were attacked politically.
So wouldn't the obvious conspiracy theory be that the republicans blackmailed Petreus to make the administration look bad before the election? Makes more sense than any of the others I have heard.
IT IS TOTAL BS OF COURSE, even though every fact I presented is indisputably true.
Next question, why do they still want to destroy Ambassador Rice?