Welcome to the Tuesday Coffee Hour here on Street Prophets. This is an open thread where we can hang out and talk about what’s going on in our worlds. It is common to erect public monuments as a way of memorializing, celebrating, and remembering the people, events, and ideas which are important to us.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
blueyedace2, Gordon20024, Crashing Vor, slksfca, Parthenia, sanglug, BlueJessamine, state of confusion, SchuyH
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Ojibwa
- 13 comments 18 Recs
- Welcome to Thursday Coffee Hour. This is an open topic thread so help yourself to the goodies and sit a spell and let us know with you. I first started doing computer graphic art in 1998. As time ...3 comments 4 Recs
- Welcome to the Overnight News Digest with a crew consisting of founder Magnifico, current leader Neon Vincent, regular editors side pocket, maggiejean, wader, Doctor RJ, rfall, JML9999 and Man Oh ...34 comments 32 Recs
- This diary will be the first diary published in the new Group Antiquities Act Defenders and Supporters. The Goal of the group is to debate the Act, its importance to the country and conservation, ...22 comments 12 Recs
- While out driving, earlier, I saw a young woman running along the road, on the sidewalk. A little further along, it was an elderly gentleman, also running. From their ‘gear,’ it was clear that ...60 comments 46 Recs
- It is only human for us to think we will find happiness someplace “out there.” We think, “If I could just get the right job, then I could be happy,” or “If I just had someone to love me, ...42 comments 43 Recs
- On Wednesday, my wife and I will pile into our little Smart car and head north up the Deadwood Trail from our little house on the prairie for the airport in Regina, Saskatchewan. We'll be gone for a ...27 comments 23 Recs
- Memorial Day is a United States federal holiday observed on the last Monday of May. Formerly known as Decoration Day, it commemorates U.S. men and women who died while in the military service. - ...5 comments 7 Recs